Your company must be registered as a building practitioner if you want to do any of the following using your company name instead of your individual name:

  • Enter into major domestic building contracts
  • Be named as a builder on a building permit for major domestic building work, or any other work costing more than (in most cases) $10,000
  • Be listed on the Construction Supply registered as a company

If you are unsure of your registration status, please give our registration team a call on (03) 9411 4555.