MBV People & Culture Advisory Services
The Master Builders Victoria (MBV) People & Culture team can help your business build and elevate your people and diversity policies, processes and initiatives by providing tailored advice and services. From Human Resrouces (HR) policy and best practice workforce engagement advice, to diversity, equity and inclusion strategy support.
Our experienced People & Culture team will work with you towards your people and diversity goals.
We provide advice on:
- Recommended HR policies and practices to have in place, beyond what is required by legislation, what benefits and challenges they provide and why
- How to create and maintain HR policies and practices that encourage an engaged and diverse workforce
- Recruitment standards and how to attract the right talent
- Review and/or assistance in creating DEI strategy documents
- Relevant ad hoc policy & process review (e.g., Code of Conduct, Discrimination, Bullying & Harassment, Recruitment) as well as a comprehensive audit-style review of documents and practices
- Guidance on steps in how to create a Reconciliation Action Plan
To take advantage of this MBV member-exclusive service, you can speak confidentially to one of our advisors on (03) 9411 4555.