Please view below our COVID-19 resources. If you need further assistance with documents, please call us on (03) 9411 4555 to get member advice.
COVIDSafe summer – from 11:59pm Wednesday 17 February 2021
Please note that there are some additional requirements as part of these lifted restrictions:
• Masks are to be worn indoors, and outdoors when 1.5 metre physical distance cannot be maintained
• Offices can operate at 50% capacity
• Private household gatherings limited to 5 people
• Further restrictions on entertainment and indoor gatherings apply
• Some restrictions on hospitals and aged care
Full details of these requirements can be read here
Construction Sector guidance
Click below to access critical information relating to the movement of workers between sites, numbers of workers allowed on site, definitions of worker and definitions of large and small sites. We will continue to provide updates.
A copy of the COVIDSafe Plan for construction can be accessed here: COVIDSafe Plan
COVIDSafe Worksite Resources
Leadership organisations in Victoria’s building, development and construction industry have collaborated on COVIDSafe communication materials tailored to reach the industry’s culturally and linguistically diverse people. Click below to access resources developed in 16 different languages.
Click below to learn more:
For COVID-19 FAQs and the latest news, please click from the options below:
- COVID-19 Apprentice FAQ's
- COVID-19 Industrial Relations FAQ's
- COVID-19 Legal FAQ's
- COVID-19 OHS FAQ's
- COVID-19 News updates