In light of the many changes from banks and lenders, I thought it relevant to identify some of the unique loans still available for our industry!
Please note that the information is not to be considered specific advice as your situation has not been taken into account. Also, terms, conditions and lending criteria apply to all loans.
Harry Pontikis – Director
Chocolate Money t/a Master Builders Financial Services
Australian Credit License 382722
Loan 1. Commercial SMSF loans
– Great for business owners looking to purchase the premises from which they operate
– 70 per cent LVR, 15 year term
– No liquidity rule applies.
Loan 2. Developer’s residual stock loans
If a project has not all been sold, there are lenders whoh will refinance the construction loan into a ‘holding’ loan, capitalising the interest for the remaining apartments.
Loan 3. 100 per cent Home and Business Loan
– Home loan with funds which can be used for business
– e.g. $1m residential property – $700k home loan, $300 line of credit to be used as working capital for the business.
– This loan cannot be used for developments.
Loan 4. Private funds available
– Funds available for most commercial purposes
– Unlimited cash-out policy
– 70 per cent max LVR
– Low doc
– All rates below 7 per cent (rate for risk)
– Very quick turnaround
Loan 5. Home loan special
– 3 year fixed rate of 3.99 per cent under a professional package
– Can apply for 3.99 per cent for 3 years fixed, as well as 3.79 per cent variable at the same time. (3.79 per cent is only up to 80 per cent, P&I and for owner occupied properties).
For these and other loans available for members via Master Builders Financial Services, call: 1300 137 539 or (03) 9411 4555