Becoming a registered builderApprentices and CareersCareers HubGreen living accreditation

Anyone is welcome to complete the Green Living course but to achieve accreditation as a Master Builders Green Living builder you must hold some form of registration with the Victorian Building Authority (i.e. DB-U or DB-L), be a current member and complete the unit of competency CPCCBC4020A Build thermally efficient and sustainable structures.

Master Builders Green Living builders will need to complete the following annual re-accreditation undertakings:

  • Submission of an annual report to Master Builders that includes information and details on the total number of residential projects and Master Builders Green Living projects (including checklists completed).
  • The amount of material recycled or diverted from landfill (this may include information obtained from waste disposal contractors or transfer/sorting facilities).
  • Ensuring the sand, soil screenings, concrete and chemicals were confined to the building site (completion of annual report declaration).
  • Pay the appropriate accreditation fee (currently $95).

Login to access this service


Want to know more?

Have a question or comment?

Send us a message

Search our FAQs


Give us a call

(03) 9411 4555

Want us to call you?

Yes, please call me

Want to talk to an area rep?

Do you have a question?