Presented by Dominic Fleeton, Partner at Kingston Reid, this webinar provides information on Workplace Manslaughter laws for those working in the domestic sector. It will cover important topics including:
• Why have the workplace manslaughter offences been introduced?
• Who can commit a workplace manslaughter offence?
• What are the elements of these offences?
• How do they differ from existing obligations and offences contained in the Occupational Health and Safety Act 2004 (Vic)?
• What are the potential consequences for committing a workplace manslaughter offence?
• What can you do to reduce the risk of liability under the new offence provisions?