Registration Assistance Services
Master Builders offers assistance throughout the entire registration process, as follows:
- Assessment of your existing skills and experience
- Guidance on what class of registration may be suitable for you
- Recommendation of courses and which may help you to fill gaps in your knowledge
- Free Domestic and Commercial workshops to guide you on how to prepare your application
- Examples and templates of supporting documents
- Professional Development workshops to brush up on key topics that the assessors will focus on
- Study sessions to help you prepare for the electronic examination and face to face assessment
- Master Builders' Insurance Services can provide domestic builder insurance and letter of eligibility
- Advice and guidance from experienced registration advisors throughout the process and beyond.
Please contact Master Builders for further information on (03) 9411 4555.