Revision 12 of the Building and Construction Industry COVID-19 Guidelines have been issued and take effect immediately.
Consistent with Department of Health Workplace Directions No 24, issued 9 April 2021 and Department of Health Stay Safe Directions No 19 issued 9 April 2021, the major updates include revisions to:
- State of Emergency powers
- COVIDSafe Plan
- Workplace Mapping and QR Codes
- Face masks
- COVID Marshalls
- Incolink/Protect hardship payments
- Government assistance
Click below to access the updated resources:
- Victorian Building and Construction Industry Coronavirus (COVID19) Agreed Guidelines (Revision 12) 23 April 2021
- Guidelines Explanatory Note - 23 April 2021
If you have any questions or queries about the revised guidelines, please reach out to the MBV team on (03) 9411 4555 or email [email protected].