Restrictions effective from 11:59 pm Thursday 17 June 2021:
- Cleaning, signage, record keeping, and other COVIDSafe requirements continue to apply for onsite operations as per the Workplace Directions.
- The Density Quotient (DQ) applies to all spaces that are accessible to the public (and in closed workplaces and shared spaces such as lunchrooms).
- If you can work from home, you should continue to work from home.
- Face coverings:
- Must be carried at all times
- Must be worn indoors except if at home, or if an exception applies
- Recommended to be worn outdoors where 1.5 metres physical distancing cannot be maintained
Are there restrictions to travel throughout Victoria?
- No, the 25km travel restrictions for Metropolitan Melbourne are no longer applicable.
- No, the restrictions to and from Metropolitan Melbourne and Regional Victoria are no longer applicable.
To read today’s statement from the acting Premier James Merlino MP click here.
As we continue to make our way through the COVID-19 eased restrictions, we urge you all to remain patient, vigilant and compliant with all COVID-19 safety protocols. We understand that WorkSafe is conducting regular checks, with more than 300 inspections taking place in May.
For our industry to stay open, it is imperative that everyone continues to demonstrate that we can operate in a COVIDSafe manner.
Please ensure that you are adhering to Revision 13 of the Victorian Building & Construction Industry Guidelines.
There are many things about COVID-19 that are beyond our control, but following the rules is not.
We strongly recommend that members implement the Government’s free QR code system and a no scan, no entry policy on site.
Please ensure you are maintaining a COVIDSafe workplace. Please read and download the COVID-19 industry best practice on site poster.