Have you ever faced industrial issues on site? MBV will be joined by a representative from the Australian Building and Construction Commission (ABCC) to provide pragmatic information on the following issues:
- The Building Code – what it means for you if your company tenders for government work;
- Right of entry – what to do when a union official wants to enter a construction site under a federal entry permit;
- Freedom of association – what to do if you or your employees are being pressured to join, not join, or leave an employer association or union;
- Unlawful industrial action – when you or your employees can, and cannot, stop work; and
- Picketing – what to do if someone is stopping you from entering a site.
Whether you are a subcontractor or a builder, this will a great opportunity to ask the regulator questions.