This webinar is aimed at builders, and their consultants, who are seeking to avoid protection works problems. Protection works are becoming more critical as construction becomes more ambitious and land use is under pressure. The processes involved provide great potential to delay projects, often unexpectedly. This webinar will cover topics including:
• What are protection works?
• When are protection works required?
• How protection works disputes can delay works.
• The regulatory process and why you need to know about it.
• Traps to avoid and staying out of trouble
• Design and documentation of protection works.
• Questions to ask your engineer
• Dispute resolution
• The role of the Building Appeals Board