Training Consultants - Building and Construction
The Master Builders Association of Victoria is a vibrant and growing employer organisation, servicing the needs of the Victorian building and construction industry.
As a registered training organisation, Master Builders delivers a broad range of programs statewide to over 12,000 industry practitioners annually - from basic OHS induction through to Certificate and Diploma level qualifications.
Due to the continued growth in demand for training, we are looking for experienced consultant trainers to deliver the following specialist areas of our building and construction programs:
- Contract Management and Legal Obligations
- Business and Financial Management
- Technical Building Principles
- Industrial Relations
- Customer Services
- Construction Supervision (commercial and domestic)
Applicants will need to:
- Have at least three years training experience
- Preferably have a Diploma or Higher qualification in VET or Adult Education
- Hold a certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE 40110)
- Hold a relevant VET or tertiary industry qualification such as a trade certificate
- Have adequate building and construction experience in the specialist area taught
- Have a current Working with Children Check
- Have a current ABN.
A generous consultancy rate is offered for training delivery and assessment.
- Applications for all positions should be forwarded by the specified closing date to:
- Electronic resumes can only be accepted in Microsoft Word or Adobe Acrobat format
Successful applicants will need to provide proof of the right to work in Australia.
Permission to conduct a Police Check will be sought.